When contacting advertisers, please mention Workshop on the Web
Click the name to jump to an advertisement
. . . if you're looking for books which blend inspiration with cutting edge techniques in arts and crafts, d4daisy is for you.
We aim to give you that little bit extra. For example, 'Long Diaries and Tall Tales', 'Cut, Shape, Stitch', 'Approaches to Stitch', 'Exploring Creative Surfaces', 'Dissolvable Delights', 'Fabulous Surfaces', 'Stitches Straps & Layers', 'Stitching the Textured Surface' and 'Textile Translations' all include a series of free online classes for everyone who has the book, making d4daisy the best value of all textile publishers.
Our publishing list brings together top-line authors, all leaders in their respective fields.
If you are interested in:
- Soluble fabrics and paper, including washaway adhesive fabric,
- Materials for 3D effects, such as ArtDeco fabric hardener, Modelling muslin, Modelling felt and Texture Magic,
- Transfer foils and glues,
- Indian printing blocks and fabrics
|The Beadworkers Guild
is dedicated to
bringing beadworkers together
Receive our quarterly full colour Journal, packed with projects and inspiration.
Sign in to our website to discover...
- a beading group near you
- how to enter our challenges and competitions
- learn with us and take part in our education programme.